Leidos has an exciting opportunity available for a Custodian to support a DoD Contract on Fort Gordon in Augusta, GA.
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Janitor is responsible for cleaning buildings, removing debris, and keeping areas neat and tidy
- Ensure industrial and administrative working areas that include restrooms, offices, hallways, elevators, escalators, common areas and immediate building perimeters are clean and kept in an orderly manner.
- Duties involve sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming and polishing floors; removing trash, and other refuse; dusting equipment, furniture, or fixtures; polishing metal fixtures or trimmings; restocking restrooms with supplies and minor maintenance services; and cleaning lavatories, showers, and restroom fixtures.
POSSIBLE WORK SCHEDULES:
Part-Time Work Schedule:
- 1600 - 2000 Hours EST (Monday-Friday)
- 0800 - 1200 Hours EST (Saturdays & Sundays)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of prior relevant experience.
- Leidos offers job specific training and personal protective gear to support the performance of the duties required by this employment opportunity.
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI Polygraph or, have a current TS/SCI Polygraph clearance to start
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.