Leidos is seeking a Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager to join a diverse, highly-skilled team to create unique solutions for complex problems.
The Cybersecurity Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager will provide cybersecurity leadership for our digital and hardware solutions. They will generate and own the cyber requirements and roadmap for our enterprise product and support the hardware programs with cyber GRC as requested.
- Develop roadmaps for product lines, both software and hardware
- Provide technical leadership to Sales, Product, Engineering and Operations
- Provide accurate technical evaluations of the equipment, software applications, full system, or network and documenting the security posture, capabilities, and vulnerabilities against applicable NIST controls. Selecting and implementing security controls, timely completion of accreditation packages, formulating and implementing mitigations and maintaining the security posture of systems.
- Identify, assess and mitigate system security threats/risks throughout a system’s lifecycle, validate system security requirements, formulate and maintain documentation and system certification and accreditation activities (planning, testing, assessing and coordinating).
- Documenting preliminary or residual security risks for system operation & manage and approve Authorization Packages.
- Monitoring and evaluating a system's compliance with NIST, ISO and other relevant security, resilience, and dependability requirements including performing validation steps, comparing actual results with expected results and analyze the differences to identify impact and risks at the software application, system, and network levels.
- 12+ yrs. of experience in Cybersecurity Domain
- 8570 IAT Level II or IASAE level III
- Experience with implementing and evaluating DoD STIG requirements, NIST RMF, IAVMs and Cybersecurity assessment tools (ACAS, Nessus, SCC, STIG Viewer)
- Experience with cryptographic technologies
- Knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and NIST security controls
- Knowledge of information system architecture and standards as they apply to cyber security
- Experience in a DoD security environment preferred
- Candidates should have strong communication and writing skills; be able to work in a team-oriented environment supporting a diverse customer base comprised of program managers, engineers, analysts, specialists, and technicians; and strong attention to detail.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.