Here at Leidos facility Services Contract we are in search of a Facility Watch Office with a TS/SCI with Poly clearance to work Overnight.
This is a Night Shift position, hours are 5:30PM -600AM
The employee is responsible for leading and communicating all efforts monitored and performed by the facilities team that produces work during their shift. Managing the Facility Control Center on a 24/7 basis, the Facility Watch Officer is widely considered to be the main point of contact for facilities in support of mission critical operations.
- Having a complete understanding of facility maintenance operations and the fundamentals of monitoring various building automation systems.
- The Facility Watch Officer (FWO) is scheduled to support a non-standard 12.5 hour work shift that rotates days within a two-week pay period (no more than three consecutive without notice).
- While supporting the position, the FWO will be responsible for maintaining the NSAG Facility Control Center (FCC) which consists of observing and reporting findings on the building automation systems to include mechanical, electrical, fire and generator monitoring systems.
- All findings and maintenance operations shall be professionally recorded into a communications log for reporting, briefing and historical tracking.
- The FCC is also the direct line for customer service calls, therefore the FWO will take calls regarding customer concerns or requests and assist in logging into the service ticket database for proper scheduling and performance.
- The FWO is expected to be a strong communicator with the customer and all team members.
- The FWO is expected to take lead of the facilities team when higher forms of supervision or management are not available, so the ability to understand operations and clearly communicate with team members is expected.
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- Week 1 – Mo / Tu ON; We / Th / Fr OFF; Sa / Su ON
- Week 2 – Mo / Tu OFF; We / Th/ Fr ON; Sa / Su OFF
- Hours – 1730-0600 (5:30pm – 6:00am)
- Licensed member of mechanical or electrical trade
- Building Automation Systems Certification
- Experience with EMCS/ICS systems such as Metasys, SCADA, Cummins and/or Simplex automation systems
- Ability to Multitask and prioritize work efforts
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.