At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead. Leidos is seeking an Emergency Management Program Analyst to support the Director of National Intelligence at a Reston Va. customer site.
Primary Responsibilities: Emergency Management
- Assist and facilitate the functions and capabilities of the ODNI Mission Assurance Program
- Draft and maintain policies, plans, and procedures that describe how the ODNI executes continuity capabilities to meet specified requirements.
- Assist with developing emergency plans and procedures for specified ODNI-occupied facilities.
- Maintain ODNI continuity and emergency management program material and essential records to ensure appropriate levels of readiness.
- Support emergency management/incident response functions as needed to accomplish the PMR mission.
- Assist in the development and administration of the ODNI Continuity and Emergency Preparedness Programs.
- Develop implementation strategies and outreach plans to assist ODNI's Component organizations and staff with developing, managing, and executing component continuity implementation plans.
- Draft standards, policies, procedures, and assist in their assimilation by interfacing with ODNI staff at all levels.
- Support asset management staff (Accountable Officer, Responsible Officer, and User) in maintaining an accurate inventory and accountable distribution of equipment
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures, and with multiyear strategic plans and schedules.
- Develop, coordinate and assist in the production and implementation of continuity policy, procedures, and guidance for the ODNI
- Assist with drafting crisis and consequence management operational plans and procedures, and executing and supporting those plans.
- Prepare Continuity of Operations training materials and educate the ODNI workforce.
- Assist with the ODNI Emergency Preparedness/Occupant Emergency Program.
TS/SCI with Poly
BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Developing policy, procedures, or plans and coordinating them internally and externally;
- Assessment and evaluation of national policy and plans governing and impacting continuity programs;
- Providing training in accordance with an established program;
- Program evaluation and assessment;
- Applying analytic, diagnostic, and qualified techniques;
- Conducting independent research;
- Filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products using spreadsheets for data manipulation and visualization;
- Presenting routine issues in written and graphical forms;
- Conducting independent analysis with government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.