At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing for this position.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Senior Systems/Network Analyst to be part of a dynamic team within a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. The Senior Systems/Network Analyst will utilize in-depth knowledge and experience to provide technical expertise in the management of a public and/or private network such as Internet protocol (IP) networks, wide area networks (WANs), and public switched telephone networks.
This position requires conceptual and practical expertise in own area and general knowledge of related areas, sufficient to:
- Plan, design, install, maintain, monitor, analyze, troubleshoot, modify, and support network communications systems to provide maximum performance and availability
- Plan, design, implement and support local and wide area networks (LANs/WANs) in the areas of Internet connectivity, capacity planning, routing, switching, server load balancing, network security, and wireless
- Evaluate and report on new communications technologies to enhance network capabilities
- Utilize best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solve complex problems and take a new perspective using existing solutions
- Work independently with minimal guidance
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Utilize knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others, including knowledge of competing and differentiating factors in the market
- Serve as a resource for other team members, may lead projects with limited risks and resource requirements
- Solve complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions, exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impact a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams, work within broad guidelines and policies
- Explain complex, difficult and/or sensitive information, work to build consensus
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph and the ability to satisfy any additional government-required clearance processing or screening, as determined necessary by the government
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 or more years of relevant experience, or a combination of relevant education and work experience equivalent to 8 years
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.