The C4ISR Solutions, Maritime Systems Division, has an immediate opening for a training systems subject matter expert. If you enjoy working alongside the customer and receiving immediate feedback on your contributions, this is the job for you. As the training systems subject matter expert, you will work alongside our government customer ensuring the successful delivery of this vital capability. This is an exciting opportunity to use your skills and experience in the development and integration of a critical USN warfighting capability.
Successful candidate will:
- Review, and provide feedback to the Prime Contractor on system Interactive Courseware (ICW), Instructor-Led Training (ILT) lessons, scripts for Desktop Training Mode (DTM) events; and scenarios for Weapons System Trainer (WST), Weapons Tactics Trainer (WTT), Tactical Crew Coordination Trainer (TCCT) events for technical accuracy and effective instructional strategy.
- Monitor the daily inventory of courseware issued by Prime Contractor for review and SME assignment/completion actions to ensure tracking and production throughput.
- Ensure courseware accurately matches current software functionality through the evaluation and monitoring of Operator Machine Interface (OMI) changes with respect to individual Analysis, Design, Development, Implement and Evaluate (ADDIE) model, Engineering Change Proposal (ECP), variances, software trouble reports and Fleet Advisories.
- Manage the development and implementation of an online training support site to provide a repository of courses and training documentation accessible to the Fleet Operator
- Provide training device testing and acceptance support.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize tasks, and complete assigned projects with minimal supervision
- Strong technical verbal and writing skills
- This position requires a current, active TS/SCI clearance.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, and the ability to work as part of a team
- Experience as Naval Aircrew Instructor/Evaluator with a bachelor’s degree in a technical, business, or management field from an accredited college or university
- Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Community operations and training experience
- Instructor experience as a squadron, Fleet replacement Squadron (FRS)/VP-30, and FRS IUT Instructor, teaching complex maritime airborne sensor systems.
- Experience supporting SAP programs.
- Experience supporting an ACAT I-D program.
- Experience operating in a multi-level protection environment.
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.