The HR Talent Development group at Leidos has an opening on the Leadership Development and Organization Effectiveness Team for an Organization Development (OD) Manager to work in the MD/VA area. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your expertise in group dynamics to help support high performing teams, conduct senior leader assimilation, and facilitate leadership workshops. The role will also include significant stakeholder collaboration, managing multiple working groups, developing and delivering executive briefings, and leading enterprise initiatives, including our Global Engagement Survey, where you will help a cross collaborative team turn ideas into action.
- Develop and facilitate in-person and virtual instructor-led workshops on a variety of leader topics
- Conduct leadership development needs assessment, program gap analysis, and organizational scan
- Form and lead enterprise working groups and prepare and deliver complex briefings to update senior leaders on progress and recommendations
- Lead Engagement Survey Action Planning Team and Quarterly Pulse Survey execution
- Deliver competency-based 360 Feedback Debriefs with senior leaders and teams
- Independently manage process and facilitate New Leader Assimilation, including design, implementation, and analysis of survey results using Survey Monkey
- Provide insight and custom support to HR Business Partners on appropriate OD interventions to address challenges in team or individual performance
- Develop and manage projects and timelines to ensure high quality delivery and smooth execution
- Track, evaluate, and measure impact of services provided
- Masters Degree in Organization Development, Leadership Development, IO Psychology, or related field
- Certified Facilitator who is politically savvy
- Demonstrated coaching skills to debrief 360 Assessments with senior leaders
- Ability to have challenging conversations leading to next steps and closure
- In depth experience with Survey design, implementation, results analysis, and application
- Demonstrated understanding of evaluation methods and business impact/Return on Investment (ROI)
- Project management skills and process improvement techniques
- Masters Degree with 10-13 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Engagement Surveys; Survey Design and Analysis
- Understanding of Employee Retention Initiatives
- Korn Ferry (KF) Leadership Architect certification and KF360 (or other Leadership Assessments)
Pay Range:Pay Range $105,300.00 - $162,000.00 - $218,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.