Seeking a career with a sense of purpose, work life balance, and growth opportunities … There’s a place for you at Leidos! At Leidos, we are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. You would be a valued member of global team providing services across civil, defense, health, and intelligence business lines. At Leidos, team member career development, flexibility, and well-being are priority and is supported by consistent leadership engagement, an experienced human relations staff, and numerous employee support programs.
Use your unique talents and make an immediate impact…
The Leidos Defense group has an opening for a highly motivated individual. The SharePoint Developer position at MacDill AFB, FL supports the Global Solutions Management-Operations II (GSM-O II), Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE). The JCSE team provides en-route, early entry, scalable C4 support to Regional Combatant Commands, Special Operations Command, and other agencies. The SharePoint Administrator leads all aspects of the JCSE SharePoint environment, you will be responsible for ensuring that the systems/site’s design and operation meet all the JCSE customer’s needs. The ideal candidate should have extensive Microsoft Power Platform and SharePoint Online / 2019 experience. Experience with migration of SharePoint to online products is desired.
- Configure, manage, and maintain SharePoint systems and other web portals.
- Train and support end users on SharePoint administration and usage.
- Configure SharePoint services and settings and document those configurations, along with architecture. Manage disk space usage, file size limits, and site quotas and create / manage content databases.
- Administers and manages sites and subsites and manages site layout and content.
- Manages SharePoint branding/content and provides guidance and input for content management policy, along with limited content management.
- Support SharePoint page development, organization, design, and content working with the Element Squadron, Directorate, and leadership personnel.
- Provide SharePoint support to end-users. Manage and report on the overall server health and functionality. Review events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor. Monitor and report on SharePoint trends to include site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth. Document administration, maintenance, structure, and user permissions for SharePoint.
- Provide documentation for administration, maintenance, structure, and user permissions for the SharePoint portal and applications.
- Automate Business Processes using SharePoint Workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designers and Visual Studio as required
- Provide user training, provisioning, and management of SharePoint Online
- Support intranet sites built on SharePoint, to include the configuration, security, operation and maintenance of all web portal sites
- Deploy custom developed and third-party SharePoint solution packages.
- Administers and manages command designated sites and subsites to include site layout and content.
- Perform vulnerability and risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle and designs and implements a robust disaster recovery plan. Manages SharePoint branding and provides guidance and input for content management policy, along with limited content management.
- Implement and integrate IA defense postures to JCSE's communications systems and architectures when coordinated or immediately upon being directed to secure reported cyber threats from the appropriate level of authority.
- Document SharePoint configurations and architecture and disk space usage.
- Manage and report on the overall server health and functionality. Report events and messages in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor.
- Develop, update, and maintain SOP, TTPs, or work instructions
- MCSE - Business Applications / MCSE – SharePoint (or equivalent)
- Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (CompTIA Security+ce, CCNA Security, CySA+, etc.)
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with 4 or more years of practical Database Administration experience; specific years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Clearance: Secret
Intrigued?... There’s more! Leidos understands that there are many factors that contribute to a career decision, but pay and benefits are fundamental factors.
Compensation: Very competitive, with a robust rewards and recognition program
Health and well-being: Comprehensive coverage with many programs (ex. HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision, 24/7 EAP) to ensure the well-being of you, eligible family members, and registered domestic partners.
Income Protection: Programs to help navigate life events: Company-provided Term Basic Life, Group Universal Life, Optional Dependent Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Business travel accident
Leave: Leidos is committed to work life balance, with competitive leave options.
Retirement: Leidos 401k plan, with company match determined by fringe benefit package
Employee Stock Purchase plan: 10% discount for all enrollees
Family Benefits: Center-based and in home back-up childcare, free access to Sittercity, and Dependent (Daycare) Flexible Spending Accounts
The Leidos values are integrity, inclusion, innovation, agility, collaboration, and commitment. It’s under these values that we feel we are able to provide a safe work environment where we foster equality, growth, and creativity. If you feel Leidos is a fit you and can meet your needs, please submit your application and join our team in our commitment to excellence.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.