Join a company that makes the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. A company whose core values of integrity, inclusion, innovation, agility, collaboration and commitment are the foundation of everything we do. A company who embraces the communities in which we work through volunteerism. That company is Leidos.
The Leidos Civil Group has an opportunity for a Program Support Analyst on our NISC FAA program (a contract with the Federal Aviation Administration). This role provides support directly to the NISC Program Manager and will assist with various program deliverables for a 1,800 employee contract. Tasks are varied and may include administrative support to developing complex program management reports for FAA client presentation. This role requires an advanced level of communication and presentation skills.
- Develop and manage program reports to include monthly Contract Status Reports (CSRs), Executive communication reports, quarterly Program Management Reviews (PMR), and Award Fee/Performance Evaluation Briefings (requires a high level of coordination and team collaboration, innovative thinking, and advanced briefing development skills).
- Assist the NISC Program Manager with various administrative areas such as meeting minutes, drafting documents, and managing meetings for the Contract Management Office
- Manage joint communications between the Contract Office and FAA clients
- Develop Ad Hoc briefings as needed
- Assist with the annual NISC Joint Training Offsite – managing slide presentations and other IT/Site logistics and assist managers with brief development as needed.
- Planning and overseeing significant events for the program.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 4-8 years of experience.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within a constant changing environment/workforce
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong Customer Service support and soft skills (ability to influence others)
- Highly effective communication, presentation development and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a remote/virtual environment
- Experience working with Government clients supporting either administrative, HR, financial or contract related areas
- Experience with process improvement and change management
- PMP Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.