The PACAF C5ISRO II Program has an opening for a Senior Systems Engineer who will support the HQ PACAF/A2 Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Directorate, Pacific Enterprise Support Center (PA ESC) providing subject-matter-expertise on the engineering and technical services required to maintain, integrate and enhance critical PACAF ISR systems (command and unit-level), and their integration with other joint and national-level C5ISRO systems.
This position is located at on-site at Joint Base Pearl Harbor Hickam (JBPHH), Hawai’i, and will support intelligence units throughout the Pacific Theater to include Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Japan, and South Korea via phone, remote login, or TDY as directed by the Government.
- Analyze and develop plans and designs for C4I systems capabilities
- Develop integration and implementation plans and schedules
- Evaluate and make recommendations concerning commercial and government off the shelf (COTS/GOTS) hardware and software applications
- Monitor status of projects, prepares milestone status reports, and presents status to program managers and client staff
- Provide technical and administrative support for systems installation, testing, administration, maintenance, and programming
- Provide operational and maintenance support of C4I systems to include system administration, troubleshooting and repairing of existing systems and/or networks
- Provide support to install and upgrade C4I architectures as directed by the government
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelors of Science Degree in engineering, computer science or a related scientific field
- 10+ years of experience in C4I related systems, activities and programs
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
- CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and/or Cisco Certifying Network Professional (CCNP) Enterprise
- Knowledge of Network Protocols, Windows, Linux, and UNIX operating systems
- Knowledge of World Wide Web, IntelLink, and intranet technology and their processes & applications
- Knowledge of DoD Information Security Policies and Programs for COMPUSEC and INFOSEC
- Knowledge of Multi-Level Security and emerging Information Warfare Concepts
- Knowledge and understanding of Military Organizations, Operations, and Operational Information Requirements in peacetime, crisis, and war
- Knowledge of Air Force & Joint Intelligence Systems (examples: GALE and PCI-3/T)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) (or equivalent education/experience)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Linux+
- VMWARE Certified Professional 6 – Network Virtualization
- VMWARE Certified Professional 6 - Desktop and Mobility
- VMWARE Certified Professional 6 - Cloud Management and Automation
External referral eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.