Leidos is seeking a customer experience driven personality to join our team as a Cybersecurity Operations Analyst supporting our National Security Systems team. This role will drive operations on focused contractual agreements while working with a team of highly motivated, technical individuals who work in a collegial, collaborative work environment. Your key role is leading and coordinating a complex content delivery operation ensuring systems and resources remain operational. In addition, you would contribute to the analysis and formulation of strategic performance direction across all areas of responsibility.
This position requires a results-oriented individual with exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills to help us deliver both program and customer facing metric data and analysis. Join us at AEGIS where the sky is NOT the limit!
- Protect information and maintain security controls for an entire system, site, and program to reduce risk.
- Assist in managing risks related to the use of processing, storing, or transmitting information within an Information System
- Assist in the completion of software and hardware inventories
- Reduce or eliminate impact to confidentiality, integrity, or availability of information and information systems
- Take corrective action to resolve problems identified and ensure systems are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Ensure that systems and equipment are compliant with security policies and standards
- Complete regular situational awareness reports and daily monitoring
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of information assurance and cyber security engineering.
- Demonstrated ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Familiar with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation processes.
- Familiar with ACAS, Splunk, and Veriato.
- Demonstrated excellent customer relationship skills
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills for effective interaction with customers and co-workers
Secret clearance with the ability to obtain TS/SCI is required
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: BS degree and less than 2 years of prior relevant experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $53,300.00 - $82,000.00 - $110,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.