This Senior Program Analyst Position provides support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Power Services Group (PSG) under the National Air-Space Implementation Support Contract (NISC). In this role you will support the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) NISC support team with the goal of providing outstanding customer service to the FAA’s Power Services Group (PSG) and its 12 electrical power system areas. The program ensures that NAS Air Traffic Control operational electrical needs are met with high quality, robust, reliable, fault tolerant electrical power. Additionally, the program sustains and promotes the existing electrical power components and systems that include prime power, power conditioning, power regulation, power distribution, backup power, grounding, monitoring, and electrical power cable infrastructure.
· Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) to achieve day-to-day objectives for Power Services Group Portfolio and facilitate major impact for program execution
· Identify areas of improvements, recommend solutions and support findings with analyses
· Take a lead in development of SOPs based on requirements collection
· Take a lead role on communication with internal and external customers, facilitate meetings and lead discussions towards accomplishing mutual goals
· Originate projects in Corporate Work Plan (CWP) for PSG’s programs (ex: LPGBS, CPDS, ELD/NAVAIDS, ERMS, etc)
· Update and maintain project info in Corporate Work Plan (CWP) per PM’s direction, including but not limited to RAM, cost estimate, baseline scopes, etc
· Update project schedules in Primavera (P6) and keep schedule dates in sync with the tracking sheet timely
· Update, track, report data based on CWP/Tableau/Primavera reports for BIL and legacy CIPs for multiple programs for different SA
· Collect data from PSG programs to generate reports and analytics
· Develop analyses for PSG resources, based on SA (WSA, CSA, ESA) for FY through FY+5 for BIL vs Legacy CIPs
· Develop analyses for PSG templates based on projects at different SA (WSA, CSA, ESA) for BIL vs Legacy CIPs
· Develop recommendations for data improvement based on the analyses performed
· Participate in 3D efforts meetings
· Participate in asset and backlog meetings to meet Facilities Asset Inventory (FAI) annual requirements
· Participate in annual backlog exercises and perform data updates in FAI
· Collaborate with Federal Government clients to identify program needs; document necessary actions, and track milestones and timelines to support overall program execution and future development
· Assist FAA program managers with implementation issues as they arise and assist with facilitating communications between SMEs
· Assist with project planning, cost estimating, scheduling, coordination, installation, inspection, ensure accuracy of design, products, and timeliness of project completions
· Plan, schedule, and coordinate project activities to meet milestones and deadlines, working directly with stakeholders and contractors
· Understand FAA Risks, Issues, Opportunities (RIO) process and support program office in documenting RIOs for all the PSG Programs
· Other responsibilities as assigned
· Bachelors Degree with 12 years of related experience or Masters Degree with 10 years.
· Advanced level working in Excel and strong analytical skills
· Familiarity with Corporate Work Plan (CWP) and Primavera or any project scheduling tool to originate projects, update projects, track project statuses, and close out completed projects
· Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Engineering Scheduling tools and applications, and be able to use the Internet as a gathering and communicating tool
· Must be able to effectively communicate in the written and verbal form. Must accomplish clear and concise general and technical writing and tactfully coordinate with a variety of project stake holders, peers and management levels
· Must have ability to maintain an electronic project folder (as required) related to site preparation and equipment installation problems
· Ability to conduct efficient, organized data gathering, and data analysis. Ability to develop project plans, establish project schedules, project estimates
· Work objectively while maintaining positive relationships with multiple stakeholders
· Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
· Previous work experience supporting FAA programs is highly preferred.
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.