Looking for an exciting opportunity to make an impact as Help Desk Agent?
1901 Group (A Leidos Company) has an exciting Tier I agent- Associate opportunity supporting our AmeriCorps eITS contract.
A highly motivated information professional who is interested in pursuing a career in Information Technology while providing support to our AmeriCorps eITS program.
- Responsible for greeting our customers via phone calls, ascertain the nature of the call, resolve issues where possible, open tickets via a ticketing system, and escalate to the appropriate work groups, when necessary.
- Provide phone support to users/grantees regarding AmeriCorps eGrants application. Support can range from resetting user credentials, to helping them navigate and interpret, to supporting escalations to development relating to issues.
- Document status updates and communicate to necessary parties
- Provide follow-up to the user on the status of the problem until resolution
- Document the phone calls via the ticketing system, and supply work notes so that other technicians will understand the customers needs
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance prior to start
- High School Diploma and 1+ years professional experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Prior experience utilizing a ticketing system
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, primarily Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong desire to pursue a career in Information Technology and Customer Support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizenship required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or an IT related field
- Posses an IT certification such as A+, Security+, ITIL v4, etc
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.