Leidos Corporate Security is seeking an experienced leader to serve as the Corporate Assistant Facility Security Officer (AFSO) for Leidos, Inc. Global Headquarters located in Reston, VA.
The selected individual will report to the Corporate Facility Security Officer (FSO) to assist in leading and implementing the DoD Industrial Security Program. The Corporate AFSO will assist the
Corporate FSO in coordinating and monitoring highly sensitive aspects of the DoD Industrial Security Program and security activities while ensuring compliance with Government and company security policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will interface with all Leidos personnel levels, including executive leadership, senior management, and government personnel, to ensure contract security compliance with National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), Contract Security Classification Specifications (DD254), and Program Classification Guides.
Specific duties include supporting the Corporate FSO with the following:
· Ensure all Corporate security compliance documentation is compliant
· Maintain and manage DISS records for cleared personnel
· Maintain compliance with security annual training requirements
· Conduct new employee security indoctrinations and security debriefings when applicable
· Conduct annual security self-inspections and support DCSA Security Vulnerability Assessments or Continuous Monitoring Engagements
· Assist Corporate FSO with providing guidance on security policies and procedures.
· Maintaining a corporate repository for security data for Leidos facilities
· Work as a team player, exhibit flexibility, and excellent organizational skills. Analyze moderate problems and provide focused solutions with the ability to effectively communicate
· BA/BS or equivalent experience and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters degree with 2-6 years or prior relevant experience;
· 10+ years related experience in lieu of degree
· Completed DCSA FSO Curriculum
· Strong working knowledge of National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM);
· Working knowledge of SF-86, SF-312, DD-254, 441, 441-1, SF-328, and other government required forms
· Thorough understanding of security databases such as DISS, SAM.gov, and NISS
· Strong communications skills, both oral and written
· Candidates must possess a Top Secret clearance and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI
· Working knowledge of the SIMS user interface
· NSA COMSEC certification
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
· Working knowledge of other relevant DoD security guidance, DoD Manual 5205.07, Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) standards
· Experience with Articulate 365 and/or curriculum development software
· Experience conducting security incident inquiries
· Industrial Security Professional (ISP) Certification
· Other Security Professional Certifications/Affiliations.
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.