This position will support the DISA GSM-O II Task Number 07 (TN07) Joint Force Headquarters DODIN. GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and COCOMs. The selected candidate shall execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements, ensure “Authorized mission partners” have visibility and usability of proper operational capabilities.
- Support the implementation of Knowledge Management in the directorates across all domains - people, processes, and tools.
- Provide the ability to translate operational requirements into logical and integrated technical solutions; advise the staff members on holistic methodologies to accomplish their tasks and missions given their respective problem sets.
- Provide the ability to design, document and orchestrate doctrinally sound processes to support operational mission requirements.
- Provide moderate technical expertise, oversight and control in communications, time management, quality assurance, quality control and management, process development and risk management.
- Configure SharePoint services and settings and document those configurations, along with architecture. Manage disk space usage, file size limits, and site quotas and create / manage content databases.
- Provide SharePoint support to end-users. Manage and report on the overall server health and functionality. Review events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor. Monitor and report on SharePoint trends to include site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth. Document administration, maintenance, structure, and user permissions for SharePoint.
- Automate Business Processes using SharePoint Workflow capabilities within SharePoint Designers as required.
- Support changes across knowledge management in coordination with other site knowledge managers such as recurring bug fixes, minor updates, etc
- Support the government lead in establishing a Change Request schedule; ensuring priorities are assigned that meet overall improvement across the knowledge management environment.
- Implement change management and track policy and procedures and update them as needed to address change requests and application defects from receipt through review, analysis, development, and installation.
- Develop and implement Program and Project Management Plans that identify the management strategies to be followed and goals to be achieved. These plans shall be revised and updated as necessary to remain current and effective based on the commands changing priorities and environments.
- Provide support to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests from higher headquarters or through the task management system. This entails:
- Searching all Command online pages for requested FOIA information.
- Working with the Government lead on the release of the requested documents.
- Provide support to Records Management efforts to include Development of “meta data tagging” efforts and developing structure.
- Coordinate with the Command Records Officer (CRO) or other RLs on any Records Management related taskers, meetings, boards and/or working groups.
- Provide oversight and facilitation of the Records Management Program for their respective organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 8 to 12 years of of prior relevant experience or master’s degree with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Currently possess an active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph.
- Experience at Joint Command and/or Operations Center.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Knowledge of policy development and maintenance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to speak clearly and effectively with customers and technical personnel in high-stress situations
- Understanding of key network monitoring protocols
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.