The Intelligence Group of Leidos is currently seeking a structural engineer for Osan, South Korea.
The successful candidate will provide daily broad-based understanding of structural engineering disciplines in a defense environment. The selected candidate will have experience in one or more of the following: mining, tunnel construction and design, protective design, construction planning and management, intelligence analysis skills, vulnerability analysis, 3-D modeling.
• Use exploitation products, intelligence resources and engineering expertise to produce intelligence to characterize physical attributes of selected sites.
• Provide engineering guidance and judgment throughout the characterization process to produce intelligence estimates with associated confidence levels or quantifiable ranges.
• Work within a matrixed team to include intelligence & imagery analysts, geologists, and other engineers to translate characterization analysis to construct 3D visual and physics based models.
• Brief staff, to include senior officials, regarding capability trends and analysis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Mining/Geotechnical Engineering discipline with 4+ years of experience conducting engineering related activities.
• Must have a TS/SCI security clearance, to be considered for this position. And either have or be able to obtain a Poly.
• Strong background in engineering, computer modeling, or construction.
• Familiar with Geospatial Information Systems (GIS).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully brief and interact with peers as well as Senior Officials.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Military or defense-related experience and a basic understanding of operational planning or Air Force or Joint Force Targeting operations.
• A current and active Poly
• Professional Engineering accreditation a plus
• Military targeting experience.
• Experience within the DOD HDBT defeat community.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.