The Public Health Portfolio of Leidos is seeking a Dev-Ops-Config Engineer in Atlanta, GA to support the CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program.
This CDC OCIO Cloud Modernization program assists the CDC in migrating over 400 applications from on-premises to cloud solutions.
The Dev-Ops-Config Engineer is a key asset in the design, development, and deployment of cloud-based solutions.
The Dev-Ops-Config Engineer will:
- Oversee implementation or adaptation of a CI/CD orchestration for the scrum team
- Drive Application Modernization onboarding efforts in moving applications from on-prem to Cloud environments.
- Build, test, and deploy applications using modern CI workflow automations and PaaS/SaaS or containerized based deployment models
BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or 10+ years of prior relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud Native CI/CD orchestrations with an excellent understanding of DevOps/SecOps principles and best practices.
- Eager to lead cross-functional team collaborations and take ownership of assignments to gather functional requirements and drive Application Modernization onboarding efforts.
- Passionate about learning how to build, test, and deploy applications using modern CI workflow automations and PaaS/SaaS or containerized based deployment models.
- Must have some hands-on working experience with Jenkins CaC/Job DSL, Groovy, JSON, YAML, Ansible, Git, and familiarity with at least one major CSP (Azure/AWS/GCP/OCI) and its core service offerings.
- Experience working in/with an Agile team
- Ability to obtain NACI clearance
BS Degree in Computer Science
- Bonus points for candidates who are well versed in IaC and have working experience with Terraform HCL directives and modular interpolations and/or Azure Resource Manager ARM/Bicep/DevOps Pipelines and/or obtained Microsoft Azure Certifications in Administration, Development and/or Azure DevOps.
- 3+ years of experience working with the CDC
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.