The Leidos Corporate Internal Audit team is seeking a Senior Internal Auditor for the Program Audit team in our Reston, VA headquarters. The Senior Internal Auditor will be a member of our team responsible for finance, operations, and program audit activities including advisory projects. This position reports to the Audit Manager on the Program Audits team and requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. The successful person will be an exceptional collaborator, self-starter, and can manage multiple tasks. As an integral member of our team, there will be regular interactions with all levels of staff and senior leadership throughout Leidos. This position may require 10% domestic and international travel.
- Lead and participate in the execution of finance, operations and program audits and advisory projects.
- Effectively communicate (verbal and in writing) with internal customers, peers and management.
- Complete audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings with attention to detail
- Exercise strong analytical skills to detect process anomalies.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years hands-on experience on project / process teams including process improvement.
- Ability to identify anomalies and apply critical thinking to determine root cause.
- Positive attitude combined with a focus on continuous personal improvement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to be applied appropriately across multiple levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience working well with others and thriving in a team-oriented culture.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Possess or working toward Certified Internal Auditor certification and/or Certified Public Accountant Certification(s) is a plus
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.