Leidos has an opportunity for a Procurement Manager in support of the Security Enterprise Solutions (SES) Operation, Civil Group. This role will manage and lead a mid-size team of Buyers supporting full circle (“cradle to grave”) actions for operational inventory; manufacturing, engineering, service, and various programs requirements. The Procurement Manager will report directly to the SES Procurement Director.
- Accountable for Procurement Teams procurement activities to achieve key performance attributes including on-time delivery, inventory management, new product development procurements, new business capture and program execution
- Manage adherence of procurement procedures and policies
- Actively engaging in team environment supporting team and organizations goals
- Support development and execution of procurement strategies and supplier relationship plans that are inventive and cost-effective for the Operation.
- Develop program specific procurement strategy for proposals, programs and, competitions negotiations, and managing supplier performance
- Monitor and manage reviews of supplier agreements
- Ensure purchase orders are appropriately reviewed and approved per the Authority to Operate and in compliance with all contract requirements, company policies and procedures, and applicable laws and acquisition regulations
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with other functions and suppliers to solve supplier issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution
- Monitor supplier compliance, including timely delivery of deliverables, in coordination with the Operation Procurement Director
- Identify risks and offer mitigation solutions related to supplier solutions
- Resolve supplier performance issues in collaboration with the Operation.
- Advise Operation Leadership on procurement issues
- Maintain an active understanding of the Operation budget and promote a culture of saving on procurement costs
- Manage procurement professionals in executing day-to-day activities. Provide training, mentorship to team with varied levels of proficiencies. Conduct performance reviews, define development actions, identify and engage with top talent in his/her team.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a relevant technical field OR five (5+) years of relevant experience in Procurement, Supply Management.
- 2+ years of experience supervising/leading Team and projects.
- MRF experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities; detail oriented
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven capability to lead change in a team environment
- CostPoint experience
- Strong negotiating skills
- Management of overseeing Supplier relations and managing large, complex suppliers
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.