Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Cyber Analysis Support Specialist (CASS) will be on a team conducting – and training analysts to conduct – cyber discovery operations across US govt and non-govt critical networks, systems & sectors. The Cyber Analyst will work with a team to revamp and re-design curriculum, creating pertinent, real-life scenarios to train & test personnel for NCSOC shift positions. It requires in-depth and hands-on knowledge of all the tools, processes, analysis methods, workflow and tradecraft associated with Defensive Cyber Operations, to include malware and signature creation, as well as utilizing open source and the SIGINT system. There is a strong emphasis on curriculum development.
- Discover malicious cyber activity through multi-source intelligence
- Operate DoD-wide capabilities to defend against active cyber activities
- Provide SA, attack sensing and response through fusion, analysis and coordinated information flow
- Must be able to analyze, develop, and action information regardless of source to produce threat-based intel.
- UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 or more years of related experience. Military experience and education will be considered on a case by case basis in addition to or in lieu of degree
- Work experience must include Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- CASS's with working experience and detailed technical reporting capabilities will get the highest priority
- Must have an understanding of the cyber environment and customer community.
- Analysis experience with DNI/DNR
- Ability to Interface with the client, other intelligence community personnel as needed, to include briefing senior leaders.
- Experience with relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission, and communications skills that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Work experience with customer Tools/Databases
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- Self- motivated, creative, willing to work as a member of a team, organized and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.