The Security Engineering Program (SEP) under the Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening within the Professional Services Support (PSS) Program for a Customer Representative. The Customer Representative will be responsible for analyzing actual and predictable operational activities of, or information related to, a military, governmental, business system, or program to help customers to make better informed decisions. Duties may include qualitative and quantitative analyses including data modeling, simulations, and decision support system applications. The candidate will be responsible for entire projects or processes within their professional area and will typically be responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower-level professionals. This position may be in one the following locations:
Saint Louis, MO
- Draft and maintain policies, plans, and procedures that describe how to execute continuity capabilities to meet specified requirements.
- Maintain continuity and emergency management program material and essential records to ensure appropriate readiness levels.
- Support emergency management/incident response functions to accomplish the program mission.
- Support asset management staff (Accountable Officer, Responsible Officer, and User) in maintaining an accurate inventory and accountable distribution of equipment.
- Assist with developing policies and procedures and with multiyear strategic plans and schedules.
- Assist with drafting crisis and consequence management operational plans and procedures and executing and supporting those plans.
- Prepare Continuity of Operations training materials.
- Assist with Emergency Preparedness/Occupant Emergency Program.
- Must possess a minimum of a TS Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain program SCI and Polygraph.
- A bachelor’s degree in Emergency and Disaster Planning or related discipline, (5-7) years of experience in Emergency and Disaster Planning, Continuity of Operations, and Mission Assurance areas, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of (5) years of experience with U.S. Government Emergency Management practices, including in-depth knowledge of key Department of Defense (DoD) and Interagency policies.
- Must be able to maintain a valid driver's license.
- Experience with Exercise Planning, Support & Execution
- Experience with Federal, State, and Local Emergency Operations
Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) Practitioner
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.