The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for an ServiceNow Developer/Engineer for the Global Solutions Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners.
The successful candidate primary responsibility will be:
- Support the standup, configuration and implementation of ServiceNow’s ITSM, ITOM, TSM, and TSOM modules
- Create and maintain Forms, Reports, Views, Workflows, Groups and Roles
- Create, maintain and enhance Dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports
- Create and configure tool integrations with ServiceNow (Elastic, Netcool, Kafka, etc)
- Coordinate and support application and platform upgrades
- Assist with design, creation and cataloging of business process flows
- Work with other members of the ServiceNow development team to propose solutions based on business needs and strategies
- Perform the necessary tasks to design and configure ServiceNow functions to meet operational needs
- Support business process re-engineering activities to move ticketing and order management capabilities into ServiceNow
- Identify trends and find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance
- Interact with the customer to address Systems Engineering technical considerations and associated problems, issues or conflicts
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8 years of professional experience; or 6 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Additional experience may be excepted in lieu of degree.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance and ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance
- Security+ certification or equivalent DoD 8570 IAT II certification within 60 days of start date
- Understanding of ITIL foundation or ITIL certified
- Experience in architecture, design, development, and delivery of data driven operations capabilities, within a DoD environment, including experience building and deploying software applications that meet DoD security standards and updating applications and code to meet security scans and security implementation guidelines (e.g. STIGs).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with ServiceNow standup, configuration, and/or maintenance.
- Experience with JIRA, Git and Confluence
- Experience working with a highly technical team and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be able to commute to Scott AFB, IL, Ft. Meade, MD, or Ogden, UT for on-site support as needed
- Experience with AWS cloud implementations
- Experience with DevOps/DevSecOps and CI/CD implementation
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible
- 5+ years of experience with software engineering
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.