At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. Employees enjoy career enrichment opportunities available through mobility and development and experience rewarding relationships with supportive supervisors and talented colleagues and customers. Your most important work is ahead.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos is looking to be Awarded a 7-year contract, supporting the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) and is looking for cleared individuals familiar with domain knowledge and experience across the DNI enterprise.
The work location may be in Bethesda MD at the Intelligence Community Campus (ICC-B), or McLean VA at Liberty Crossing
Primary Responsibilities: JIRA Developer
- Responsible for the overall support and maintenance of the JIRA platform and related solutions.
- Provide day-to-day operational support activities as well as strategic planning initiatives involving JIRA.
- Act as the SME for JIRA-related projects and assess/implement new capabilities as needed throughout the organization.
- Manage and administer JIRA and 3rd party tools.
- Integrate various services internal and external to the enterprise.
- Integrate the required support for compatibility with existing tools and services
- Design and maintain custom projects, workflows, schemes, screens, field configurations, automations, user permissions, and project roles in Jira/Confluence
- Audit, improve, and automate processes and workflows as needed; determine ways to optimize Jira/Confluence
- Conduct training for staff on Jira/Confluence regarding how to use the tools, navigate projects and spaces
- Troubleshoot, identify, and resolve Jira issues reported by program users
- Coordinate with Customer Jira/Confluence Admin to provide suggestions, and solutions to system configuration as needed
- Provide ad-hoc Program support with application, system, issue, and project level configuration as needed
- Maintain access lists and to ensure proper restrictions are in place
- Position requires an active TS/SCI wit Polygraph.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent and 8 years of directly relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 8+ years of experience in SharePoint 2016/2019 development on-Premise
- 8+ years of experience in Atlassian/Jira development and administration, to include installation and configuration of custom applications.
- Proficient in the implementation of Atlassian Plugins
- Experience developing software team solutions using Atlassian tools and Atlassian Confluence
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in creating and managing custom JQL filters, dashboards, and Confluence pages
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.