The Project Manager will support the Service Operations Service Management Office (SOSMO) providing an ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) based methodology for Change, Incident, and Problem/Performance Management. This work is in support of the GSM-O II TN13 contract at the DISA Joint Operations Center (DJOC).
The ITIL Subject Matter Expert (SME) will create and manage ITIL based frameworks and processes, which form the structure and functions of the Service Management Office (SMO).
- A SMO consists of a group of functions within business or IT that is accountable for defining, maintaining, and managing standards for service management and service management processes in the organization.
- The framework shall be constructed based on Agency requirements and will correspond to ITIL defined General, Service, and Technical management practices.
Some of the basic daily functions are:
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly program and performance trends & analysis for DJOC Operations. This reporting shall include information pertaining to:
- Documented incidents
- Known errors
- ASIs and releases & deployments
- Collect, measure, and report on key performance indicators and critical success factors for both the SMO program and SMO functions to include at a minimum Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release & Deployment Management, Event Management, along with Capacity and Availability measures in support of Performance Management activities.
- Ability to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Develops solutions to complex technical issues and problems that affect multiple area or disciplines.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 12 years of overall related experience or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundations
- Experience with MS Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) working with large data sets
- Good oral and written communication skills
- ITIL Master or ITIL Strategist certification
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.