The Leidos Security Team currently has an opening for a Program Security Representative (PSR) for an established, long-term program we have with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). The work location is at our Gaithersburg, MD facility at the Rio.
This PSR will be dedicated to the DISA program, handling all aspects of onboarding, briefing, debriefings, and subcontractor management for the program, in close coordination with program management, the Rio Security Team and the Leidos Security Service Center (SSC). Duties to include:
- Applying security principles, practices and procedures to maintain compliance with mission-sponsor personnel and physical security regulations and policies.
- Customer coordination in supporting complex security issues while developing recommended courses of action to address related concerns.
- Developing and submitting all required documentation needed to operate and maintain access to Sponsor controlled information.
- Maintaining accurate personnel rosters across multiple task orders/task numbers.
- Implementing all required security polices specified in awarded contract.
- Provide Security training to personnel on contract and ensure compliance with customer training requirements
- Responsible for implementing and providing guidance to customers and management on security issues such as security education, classified document control, security investigations, classification control and personnel clearances.
- Coordinate with hiring managers and HR to take clearance actions upon acceptance to hire, and upon terminations / separation from the company
- Submittal of Visit Requests (VRs) within DISS and the SSC
- Must work from the Rio site in Gaithersburg 4 of 5 days per week; WFH is permitted one day per week.
- Current Top Secret clearance
- Preferred experience with SIMS software
- Solid experience with NISS, DISS, and other national systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS and a minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in program security on a classified program. Degree may be substituted with additional years of experience.
- Experience with working with a security team for a large contract
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.