Leidos has an opportunity for a WorkFront Administrator who will work alongside project managers, associate project managers, financial controllers, and management for various clients supported by the Power Delivery Solutions (PDS) division.
The Workfront Administrator will be part of an established Project Management Office (PMO) within the PDS Division that provides consulting services to both public-owned and investor-owned electric utilities. These consulting services provide clients with overall project management tasks in the areas of comprehensive engineering design of electrical transmission and distribution, substation and transmission line projects nationwide.
This position would allow for remote work in the United States.
- Successfully configure WorkFront platform to meet business requirements with a solid grasp of reports and dashboards created for the Project Management Office.
- Collaborate with internal collaborators to understand current state, difficulties and provide solutions to meet needs.
- Support day-to-day system needs and adjustments such as reports/dashboard administration, data integrity/clean up, as well as basic troubleshooting and bug escalation.
- Provide Break/fix solutions for Workfront platform.
- Support testing plans for configured objects that ensure successful launches.
- Ensure effective and regular communication with all Power Delivery services division team.
- Serve as system Admin as well as main Group Admin for Power Delivery Services Division team to ensure all users, and objects are setup for Group Admins to independently support their groups as needed and items remain clean and separated.
- Provide solutions for Workfront upgrades, configurations, and maintenance to the Project Management Office.
- Create and document processes for adoption, standardization, and alignment.
- Ensure work intake processes are implemented to provide work details needed to support team requirements and reporting needs.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4+ years prior relevant experience with Workfront; May consider more years of experience in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years of prior relevant Workfront implementation and/or WorkfFront Administrator experience
- 2+ years prior relevant experience with reporting and analytics.
- Familiarity with electric power industry and knowledge of business issues associated with power delivery services is highly preferred
- Proven ability to build, evolve, and maintain an enterprise level project management workflow platform for multi-functional teams (Workfront required)
- Must be able to interact with customer representatives in an effective manner in briefings meetings
- Attention to detail and strong social skills with the ability to work on concurrent projects.
- Must be able to work within a team environment
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
Leidos Engineering is a trusted and future-focused solutions provider. Utilities consistently come to Leidos for reliable power expertise, as reflected through our work with more than 50 investor-owned utilities and more than 160 municipals/cooperatives across the country as well as a growing number of local utility providers and private developers. Our project portfolio includes large energy projects for electric utilities, power generation owners, and industrial clients. In addition, Leidos works with an established group of industry-leading construction partners delivering meaningful energy delivery solutions. Our recognition as an industry leader is confirmed by the latest national rankings by Engineering News-Record (ENR) ranking Leidos within: the Top 10 T&D Firms, Top 10 Program Management Firms, and Top 20 Power Firms.
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.