Are you and experienced Software Engineering Lead wanting to join our software development team supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) High Performance Computing Modernization Program (DoD HPCMP).
This is a virtual position that can be accomplished from anywhere in the continental US.
Leidos has just the position for you! You will lead a small development team using agile processes to deploy, maintain, and enhance mission critical applications. This new team will be supporting identity management functions used by all supercomputers and infrastructure within the customer program. This position will coordinate with the customer to develop release schedules and plans for enhancements and new capabilities.
• Implementing agile processes for the full software development lifecycle
• Build team including software developers, system administrators, and security professionals
• Develop SLAs and KPIs to address customer requirements and team capabilities
• Plan deployments, including needed testing, approvals, and notifications
• Communicate status of team activities to customer representatives
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
• Bachelors and eight (8) years or more of related experience
• Experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
• DoD 8570 IAT II (or better) Certification (i.e. Security+)
• Experience using agile practices in a software development team
• Familiarity with the full Software Development Lifecycle implemented using agile, waterfall, iterative, and hybrid methods
• Experience using GitLab (or GitHub) as a platform for DevSecOps
• Software development experience using C/C++, Java, or Python
• Scripting experience using Bash
Clearance and travel requirement:
• Must be able to obtain a DoD Secret clearance
• May require occasional travel (<10%)
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
• Prior experience supporting DoD programs
• Experience working with authentication and Identity Management applications including OpenID Connect, Kerberos, YubiKey, LDAP, and PKI certificates
• Scrum Master Certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.