The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). The Tier 2 Operations Support Center Manager will oversee all aspects of Tier 2 network and systems activities across Stennis and the National Capitol Region (NCR).
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
- Manage classified enterprise IT and telecommunication asset inventories.
- Manage classified enterprise IT and telecommunication operation and maintenance services and activities to include.
- Oversee the response to and management of impacts to the Tier 2, DC1, DC2a, other data centers, and field sites.
- Maintain the trouble ticketing system required for dispatch and disposition, and manage the Tier 2 personnel assigned to support maintenance and communication within Stennis and the NCR.
- Oversee Tier 2 personnel training, scheduling, and other administrative tasks relevant to personnel management.
- Continually support and refine process improvement in all Tier 2 tasks, responsibilities and procedures to accomplish both improved customer-facing support as well as satisfying SLA contractual requirements.
- Must have an active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Working knowledge of managing classified enterprise IT and telecommunication asset inventories.
- 5+ years’ experience in maintenance, operations, and support of large enterprise networks.
- Experience troubleshooting and configuring IP networks using at least one of the following routing methods: BGP, ISIS, OSPF or Static Routing.
- Knowledge and experience with IT and telecommunication hardware and software lifecycle Knowledge of industry and government best practices
- Working knowledge of maintaining IT and telecommunication equipment and consumable inventories.
- Working knowledge of managing classified enterprise IT and telecommunication operation and maintenance services (e.g., Service Desk, Desk side Support, Network Operations Center, Service Desk, Voice and Video, PKI Registration Authority, COMSEC material custody, spares management).
- Experience ensuring customer requests and incidents are processed in a timely and professional manner.
- Strong customer service and team building experience.
- Experience in ensuring Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance.
- 4+ years managing in a 24 x 7 operational environment.
- Experience with AD, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, TCP/IP, F5, PKI services.
- Experience with configuring and applying Security Technical Information Guidance (STIGs).
- Experience Supporting DHS Programs Knowledge/Experience.
- Excellent written/verbal communications.
- Experience with Solar Winds.
- Experience with both Juniper and Cisco network equipment.
- Experience with F5 load balancing systems.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining firewalls in an enterprise environment.
- Cisco or Juniper certification(s).
- Microsoft certification(s).
- Cloud certification(s).
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.