The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Analyst to work with our customer at Eglin AFB, FL. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Joint Staff J6 Joint Assessment Division (JAD) transform from a platform centric to data centric assessment posture in a dynamic Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) assessment environment. In this mission Leidos is helping JAD conduct traditional system of systems interoperability and performance assessments as well as JADC2 Minimum Viable Product (MVP) assessments, and assessments of data provider data-centricity.
The Senior Analyst can expect to annually manage the completion of 2 to 3 assigned JAD assessment projects. In this capacity the Senior Analyst will support a government project lead, coordinate with other government action officers, and lead a team of fellow analysts, subject matter experts and engineers to complete all phases of a project.
The Senior Analyst has responsibilities for each of the following project phases:
- Formulation – coordinate determination of test objectives with external stakeholders, and orchestrate resulting presentations related to project task, purpose, method, end-state and cost so the JAD Division Chief can determine whether to proceed with the project
- Planning – guide the team in developing system description, experimental test design, scenario, and metrics. From these elements coordinate determination of data requirements and test venue (CONUS or OCONUS)
- Execution/Data Collection – manage team deployment to the selected test venue for a period of 2 to 4 weeks; monitor daily battle rhythm to ensure data requirements are satisfied
- Analysis – from the collected data, oversee the calculation of quantitative and qualitative metrics that lead to findings and observations
- Reporting – manage the completion of the project report where findings and observations lead to conclusions and recommendations; manage the report approval process from peer review to staff review, and JAD Division Chief signature
- Engagement – coordinate report results with external stakeholders, encouraging implementation of recommendations
- Bachelors degree and 12+ years related experience, or Masters degree and 10+ years related experience. Additional experience, training and/or certifications may be substituted for degree.
- Secret Clearance and ability to obtain and maintain TS Clearance
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Air Operations C2; Ground Operations C2; Joint Fires; Joint Close Air Support; Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C2, Joint, Coalition); Integrated Air and Missile Defense; Counter Unmanned Aircraft Systems; Cyberspace
- Professional writing and oral presentation skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Contingency and/or large force operations experience
- Experience with C4I plans, policies, and procedures
- Joint duty experience
- Advanced military school graduate
- Technical writing experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.