Join the Leidos NISC IV program as a Central Service Center National Airspace System (NAS) Planning & Integration Specialist to assist the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer in the Fort Worth, TX location.
In this role you will become a subject matter expert in Tech Ops/NAS transition programs.
Specific Responsibilities for the position include:
- Prepare interagency correspondence/Memorandum of Agreements (MOA).
- Prepare written replies for sensitive issues between the FAA and local governments officials, aviation system users and others regarding NAS transition programs.
- Plan multiple Facility and Equipment (F&E) and Operational (OPS) projects, coordinating regularly with the Programs and Requirements teams.
- Review Corporate Work Plan (CWP) to ensure planned activities are supported.
- Develop reimbursable agreements when sponsor's activities require Air Traffic Origination (ATO) support.
- Provide weekly updates to Reimbursable Status Reports (RSR) and participate in weekly status briefing to management.
- Support sustainment of all NAS facilities, staffed and un-staffed.
- Support prioritization of NAS needs.
- Conduct research, evaluations, and studies required to develop proper requirements statements.
- Coordinate NAS requirements and installations.
- Compile staff studies, business case studies and documents in support of the NAS needs validation process.
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education with 6 or more years’ experience. Additional years of related work experience can be substituted for a degree at the hiring managers discretion.
- Working knowledge or experience with Corporate Work Plan or similar.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong collaboration/interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and strong technical writing skills.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
- 6 years National Airspace System Technical Operations experience desired.
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.