Leidos Corporate Group is seeking an enterprise level Azure DevOps administrator to join our CIO Services Computing Resources team. We are looking for a candidate with deep experience deploying, operating, maintaining and supporting Windows / Linux Servers and serverless architecture technologies (containers, etc) in Azure. The Azure DevOps Administrator will also focus on identifying, assessing, and developing and enhancing processes to standardize and streamline IT administrative tasks and processes. Azure, Scripting and Automation experience is a critical requirement for the position.
In this role, you will bring together agile software development methodologies and best practice, IT operations workflows, business processes, and good security practices with a modern toolset to help develop, integrate, and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) and configuration as code (CaC) using a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) automation life cycle.
The successful candidate must possess the ability to work well in a distributed team agile environment. The candidate should be of a highly ethical, trustworthy and reliable nature. The ability to utilize our ServiceNow system to adhere to rigid ITIL based change and release control processes and procedures are critical. The candidate should also be able to demonstrate superior analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to offer high levels of service to our customers, staff and management
- Support Leidos use of tooling capabilities (Azure Pipelines and related configuration management build/release activities, Azure Boards, Azure Repos, Azure Artifacts and Test Plans)
- Provide administrative support for Leidos's application teams and service offering customers through configuring build agents and team projects, troubleshooting user issues and advising on CICD capabilities
- Monitor, maintain health of TFS & Azure DevOps infrastructure (i.e. App Servers, Build Servers, Test Servers and certain aspects of SQL Server)
- Implement automated processes to support streamlining of engineering/administrative duties using Ansible, PowerShell against TFS/Azure DevOps APIs
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 support on resolving issues with underlying virtual infrastructure, TFS & Azure DevOps platforms and application functionality taking into considering infrastructure dependencies
- Perform and document installation and configuration of the platforms
- Coordinate support for hardware, OS, Networking and databases where applicable Ensure tools/environments are leveraging security configuration correctly. Proactively govern security and enforce policies
Promote and help create automated testing, transparency in code, and secure coding practices to ensure the reliability, dependability, and compliance of scripted and automated solutions deployed into production environments
Focus on identifying, assessing, and developing solutions to address IT business and mission use cases across a variety of vendor and in-house solutions to maximize task automation through scripting
Securely configure the infrastructure using Least Privilege, Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and information security (INFOSEC) efforts to meet US Federal STIG guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 - 12 years of prior experience in systems administration, including experience administering and optimizing Windows OS Servers with Middleware technologies. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Advanced knowledge of application development configuration management processes (repos/build/release)
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills for supporting multi-tiered architecture (i.e. client tier, an application tier, and a data tier)
- Intermediate PowerShell scripting capabilities
- Knowledge of Windows Server administration and Active Directory (2012+)
- Intermediate skills with Ansible, Gitlab, Terraform, Packer,XML, JSON, YAML, and REST APIs.
- Intermediate understanding of Network administration, Load Balancing, Firewall rules, and other technologies associated with managing production systems
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Familiarity with other cloud technologies (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud)
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.