The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a System Analyst/System Architect 2 with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. You will enjoy great benefits such as 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and a sign on bonus.
Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis. The Prototype Development Support program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer’s Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, this program looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment. Click here to learn how this program “Delivers Mission Success!” and a list of all our amazing opportunities
The candidate will perform Linux Admin, data center management, hardware integration, networking and Application installation/config/setup duties in a prototype development and evaluation lab on customer site. The candidate must be a self-starter, be able to work with a small team as well as independently, and be able to learn new HW and SW technologies quickly.
- Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience as a systems and/or network administrator.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, engineering rack design, power distribution, networking and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming languages that support systems, and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods.
- Proven experience and strong understanding of hardware and integration
- Proven experience in data center management, administration and processes, such PSC, MRMs, and TOEs.
- Candidate must be competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications system analysis, system design, and programming activities.
- Security+ CE or equivalent security certification
- Experience leading a small team, providing technical direction and delegating complex engineering tasks.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science can be substituted for four years of general experience as a systems administrator.
Preferred Qualifications (as many as possible)
- Experience administering and troubleshooting UNIX/LINUX and Windows production systems.
- Proven experience in RedHat Linux, CentOS, and/or SELinux System Administration.
- Infrastructure and network experience with Dell, Big Switch, Mellanox, Excelero, Brocade, Palo Alto, DGX-1, DGX-2, and Nutanix.
- Network integration experience – routing, switching, and firewall rules administration.
- Experience with DCIM, CM, and continuous integration-deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Puppet, Ansible and SALT.
- Networking experience – routing, switching, firewall rules administration.
- 2-3 years of VM and storage (nfs) experience.
- Excellent design and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with container platforms, preferably Docker
- Must be able to support multiple software/system integration and testing efforts
- Proven experience installing and configuring applications
- Familiarity with Agency standards, STE/STN compliance and agency security systems
Desired Skills (as many as possible)
- Palo Alto firewalls and rule sets
- Commercial Cloud Solutions (C2S) and AZURE
- Familiarity with LDAP and how to integrate to it
- Windows System administration and Activity Directory
- Jira or similar ticket tracking system
- Familiar with leveraging UPS in Lab environment.
- Vendor management and engagement skills
- Experience with Jupyter Notebook and GPU technologies, such as nVIDIA Docker and GPU-compute apps
- Bash, python or similar scripting skills
- Apache tomcat
- NiFi data flow management
- Experience with Docker Containers, Kubernetes orchestration and Rancher
- Experience with enhanced visualization and graphing tools
- Experience with Elastic Search and Kibana
- Nagios or similar monitoring tools
- Experience installing/configuring database management tools (mongo, SQL, postGres, etc)
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.