Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The 363rd ISRW/365th ISRG/526th IS currently has an opening for a Tactical Weapon System Analyst to work at Nellis AFB, NV.
The Applicant will analyze and assess current and future foreign, lethal, and non-lethal weapon systems including, but not limited to, system capabilities, vulnerabilities, production, stockpile, deployment, proliferation, and impact to U.S. and Coalition forces worldwide. The candidate will prepare analytic products informing the U.S. National Defense and Acquisition Communities of foreign weapon system developments.
- Must be experienced with Modeling and Simulation tools, such as, ASSET and have the ability to inject signature data and manipulate data in a constructive dynamic environment.
- Must have experience visualizing and analyzing processed intelligence through operational tools to include Fade/Mist.
- Must be experienced with SIGINT tools and dissemination, know the intelligence cycle, and have the ability to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a complete analytical product.
- Work directly with customers and team members and must be able to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse data from multiple sources to produce layered intelligence products in support of robust combat scenarios including integrated live, virtual and constructive components.
- Prepare SIGINT products and support intelligence training development and assessment objectives. Collaborate and interact with analysts and operators immersed/engaged with composite force exercise operations encompassing the full spectrum of tactical employment for joint/combined participants.
- Ability to explore and learn new tools and appropriately integrate into constructive training environment.
- Requires occasional shift work to support exercise venues.
- Bachelor's Degree and 20 years of related experience OR a Masters Degree and 15 years of related experience
- Minimum 15 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of five years support to USAF operations or DOD aviation
- Must posses a current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Candidate must have experience analyzing or consuming SIGINT reporting.
- Knowledge of modeling and simulation platforms utilized in the intelligence community.
- Knowledge of intelligence collection processes.
- Knowledge of SIGINT and GEOINT collection capabilities.
- Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Experience in collaborative work within the United States intelligence community and the United States Air Force.
- Experience in Large Force Employment exercise operations (RED FLAG, Weapons School Integration, etc.).
- Experience with National Collection Management and SIGINT Collection Management.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.