The Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail-oriented Program Finance Analyst, Lead
As the trusted IT and network provider for more than 3 million government users, Leidos brings the domain experience and mission understanding to transform complex systems into modernized networks. We leverage innovations in technology and the creativity of our people to bring outstanding value to our customers. Leidos is the largest systems integrator and provider of IT services to the U.S. government, serving customers across all sectors. We bring decades of experience leading large-scale, secure government networks and mission-critical programs to bear. With recent new program wins for mission critical networks, our footprint in this market is growing, and so are opportunities to join our team.
The Program Finance Analyst, Lead will also work with the EVMS Lead to support the cost, schedule and technical integration efforts for the program.
Program Finance Analyst, Lead responsibilities:
- Lead the project asset accounting efforts for the program
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Support the monthly/quarterly/annual financial Outlooks, Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Estimates at Complete (EAC) and contractual deliverables regarding project asset forecasts;
- Support cash flow improvement initiatives driven by project asset accounting
- Ad-hoc cost and performance analysis;
- Support the successful completion of the month-end close process and performing variance/trend analyses tied to project assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst or a Master’s and 2+ years’ experience as a financial analyst
- Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables) and Office skills (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Ability to secure a Public Trust Clearance
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organization, analytical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience in government contracting
- Experience with Leidos finance and financial systems such as Cost Point and BART
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.