Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
The 363rd ISRW/365th ISRG/526th IS currently has an opening for a Exercise Planner to work at Nellis AFB, NV.
Applicant will deliver on, advocate for, and represent intelligence exercise requirements in larger ACC and joint exercises to include AGILE FLAG, providing exercise planning, technical and programmatic support to exercise, training, test, and readiness events on a scheduled and ad hoc basis. The candidate will design and deliver exercise environments and scenarios to employ current and emerging TTPs and technologies through Joint and service exercise planning processes in a live, live-virtual, and virtual environment. The applicant will lead, participate in, monitor, plan and administer meetings, working groups, and other exercise planning forums to accomplish exercise objectives according to mission-essential task lists and proper standards.
- Must demonstrate mastery of USAF intelligence support and operations as well as service and joint exercise planning for the same in air, space, and cyber domains.
- Must demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate exercise desired learning objectives and design opportunities to accomplish logically within larger exercise environments.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate intelligence training requirements to audiences of varied operational communities, multiple skill levels, and varied forums, both in-person and via distributed exercise planning events.
- Must demonstrate Fighter Wing/Fighter Squadron support experience and, at a minimum, indirect experience with Agile Combat Employment, Air Expeditionary Units, Contingency Response Groups, or similar.
- Must possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
- Requires occasional shift work to support exercise venues.
- Bachelor's Degree and 20 years of related experience OR a Masters Degree and 15 years of related experience
- Minimum 15 years of experience conducting analysis relevant to the specific with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of five years support to USAF operations or DOD aviation
- Must have a current Top Secret SCI clearance
- Knowledge of intelligence collection processes.
- Experience with Agile Combat Employment, Air Expeditionary Units, Contingency Response Groups, Or similar.
- Knowledge of SIGINT, GEOINT, Multi-INT, targeting and analysis tradecraft and mission systems.
- Advanced threat knowledge needed to build a cohesive, logical scenario as well as technical expertise to create accurate multi-int signatures that would reflect threat and dynamic targets’ behavior.
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a lead team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Experience in collaborative work within the United States intelligence and aviation community and the United States Air Force.
- Experience in Large Force Employment exercise operations (RED FLAG, Weapons School Integration, etc.), specifically AGILE FLAG.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.