As a Product Owner for Leidos CMS Division, a portfolio that ranges from Infrastructure Hosting, End User Services to applications spearheading digital modernization efforts across cloud, big data, and AI/ML, you will work in strategically in leading product development efforts across a project, develop and grow the practice to help transform delivery, and drive the team towards a culture of value-driven outcomes. You will need an understanding of how the federal government works, have experience collaborating with executive stakeholders and commitment to drive change and innovation.
- Lead and collaborate on efforts geared towards developing product vision and value outcomes for our CMS Customer
- Introduce and standardize best practices in product planning and execution, agile delivery, and human centered design
- Foster a culture of collaboration across teams, help develop roadmaps, plan out dependencies and develop quarterly product goals
- Identify and support cross functional collaboration in areas that need research, work with engineering leads in ensuring value driven engineering, help team develop and promote ideas for innovation, and support culture of continuous learning.
- In developing roadmaps, visuals, and projections; create standards that enhance our customer goals for the delivery, simplify communication and support consensus on key decisions
- Lead/Participate in efforts geared towards developing program priorities and work towards getting stakeholder buy in.
- Continually demonstrate product development progress against set goals, lead prioritization efforts and ensure quality in delivery.
- Lead/Participate in efforts geared towards measuring performance goals and outcomes
BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager of a cross-functional agile team
- Experience in customer facing roles driving product discussions
- Ability to simplify communication, provide analysis that makes decision making easy and a culture of collaboration to help cross functional teams
- Demonstrated experience in managing a product backlog, expertise using tools like JIRA, Confluence and Product Road mapping software.
- Excellent communication skills including developing and conducting executive presentations, drafting memos, decision analysis and recommendations.
- Experienced at managing priorities and tradeoffs to deliver the highest value solutions for clients and end users.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.