Join a team committed to a mission!
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
The Defense Group at Leidos, supporting the Medium/Overload Unmanned Surface Vessel (M/OUSV) Program, is seeking a Cybersecurity Manager (ISSM) to support a dynamic high growth organization. The M/OUSV program is based in Port Hueneme, CA, and is responsible for delivering cutting edge autonomous vessel technology to the US Navy. The program operates and maintains prototype autonomous vessels for test and evaluation of the vessels as well as developing operations, maintenance, logistics and training procedures for the autonomous Fleet of the future.
We are seeking resilient, innovative team-players with a reputation for excellence. This position is 75% remote with the potential of 25% travel. We are expecting award in March 2023.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
Responsibilities – Work you’ll do:
- Review and coordinate guidelines and policies surrounding risk and security.
- Perform assessment of operational system for acquiring ATO using the Risk Management Framework (RMF) including coordination with SCAV and other stakeholders to close any outstanding issues.
- Document best practices for security and information assurance based on business and user requirements.
- Define backup strategies, adhere to backup policies, and monitor backups for completion and viability.
- Coordinate, develop, and evaluate security processes for the program.
- Recommend information assurance/security solutions to support customer requirements.
- Ensure servers comply with DoD Information Assurance requirements and update servers that are not in compliance.
- Perform vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Monitor hardware and software for any suspicious changes, behavior or traffic, and provide reports.
- Monitor and implement information assurance/security standards and procedures.
- Evaluate IAVA Reports and identify patches to be implemented to resolve vulnerabilities.
- Test Security Patches against operational software to ensure functionality does not impact the software.
- Develop POAMs to address residual vulnerabilities.
- Determine implementation strategies for information assurance and security requirements based on the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Perform Assured Compliance Assessment Solutions (ACAS) vulnerability scanning, configuration assessment, and network discovery.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field and at least 8 years’ relevant experience in Information Security or Cyber Security or a Master’s degree with at least 6+ years of relevant experience. Additional experience, training and/or certifications may be substituted for degree.
- DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II – Preferably Security+ certification.
- DISA ACAS and eMASS training/experience.
- Must have knowledge and experience with implementing DoD & IA requirements and certification process (RMF).
- US Citizenship and Secret DoD Clearance required to start.
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education – Favorable if you have:
- DISA ACAS and eMASS training/experience
- Industry certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco, NetApp, and VMware
- Experience with afloat networks
- Experience with autonomous vessels, vehicles, or aircraft
- Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, Active Directory, SharePoint and Visio
- Certifications such as CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP, CCNP Collaboration or BCNE
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.