Job Description -
The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a TEMPEST Technician to work in our St. Louis, MO office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NGA MOJAVE mission. In this mission we support the Certified TEMPEST Technical Authority (CTTA) in implementing the Client TEMPEST program. We conduct testing within the SCIFs to ensure that our work meets requirements.
- Assist the Certified TEMPEST Technical Authority (CTTA) in implementing the Client TEMPEST program.
- Analyze requirements and develop required program and processes for controlling compromising emanations from the Client equipment and facilities.
- Conduct testing of the Client facilities, systems, and equipment, to include SCIFs and PDS.
- Maintain all TEMPEST qualifications required to conduct the visual TEMPEST Inspections and TEMPEST tests.
- Maintaining and ensuring accuracy of the Client TEMPEST Risk Matrix.
- Ensure completion of all TEMPEST checklists, PDS approval requests, and TEMPEST Countermeasure Reviews occurs within established timeframes.
- Ensure that TEMPEST reviews are conducted in accordance with National policy and DoD directives.
- Coordinate TEMPEST accreditation activities for facilities and contractor sites.
- Evaluate and make recommendations to the Certified TEMPEST Technical Authority (CTTA) on countermeasures consistent with National policy and operational requirements.
- Prepare estimates on proper implementation of TEMPEST countermeasures and technologies to support the TSCM mission.
- Possess awareness of National policies and DoD polices regarding TEMPEST (e.g. National Security Telecommunications & Information System – policy and instruction, etc.).
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- An active TS/SCI security clearance and be able to obtain a polygraph.
- 7 years of experience in a CI or Security related field, of which at least
- 5 years TEMPEST experience.
- An active National TEMPEST School certification in TEMPEST Fundamentals and RED/BLACK Installation Guidance courses.
- An active National TEMPEST School certification in TEMPEST testing courses (Lab, Field, and NONSTOP).
- Proficiency in MS office products.
- Possess TEMPEST Professional (CTP) 1&2 (both) certifications.
- Completed NCSC ICD 705 Course.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree or post-graduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics disciplines.
- Be a credentialed graduate of an accredited federal or DoD CI training academy.
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.