The ESA V program is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, asset management, desk side support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
Leidos has an opportunity for an individual to serve as part of the Asset Management team supporting our customer from our Downtown Washington, DC office.
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer. This process is currently taking 10+ weeks.
The types of work a candidate for this position should expect to perform include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, and managing the movement of assets for our government customer from receipt to return. Duties may include identifying material requirements and communicating requirements to the customer and the Leidos Program Management team.
- Check in and process equipment received back from customers.
- Monitors and ensures the integrity and accuracy of database records as well as the hard-copy records produced.
- Create monthly reports utilized for billing purposes.
- Investigates, reports, and recommends preventive/corrective measures for lost, stolen or damaged property ensuring reduced liability. Fills out government for 1851.11 as needed.
- Assist management in determining property acquisition requirements for product availability to maintain sparing requirements.
- Use applicable databases to manage and communicate property information and to establish property records for company or government customers property.
- Reviews records for accuracy and reviews and/or develops processes, tools, and procedures for compliance.
- Tracks property movement and if needed can provide documentation using applicable government or company forms to reflect change of ownership, accountability, or location.
- Maintains complete accountability from acquisition to final disposition.
- Plans, organizes, and conducts physical inventory of property and reconciles results to ensure compliance.
- Completes all property related activities at completion or termination of contract including disposition of property.
- As required, provides professional written or verbal communication with customers and Leidos management.
- Imaging of end-user computer devices with either the customers image or a non-standard image.
- Maintains, tracks and processes activation request for all SIM card that are in IT assets.
- Break / Fix repairs for end-user computer devices, such as replacing hard drives, screens, system boards and batteries.
- Data recovery, working with end users to recover any data that was lost or destroyed.
- Receive packages from FedEx at our depot site in Washington DC.
- Keep ServiceNow databases updated to track status of orders and returns.
- Work with international office to ship items outside the US as needed.
- Deliver and retrieve equipment to and from local offices, customers headquarters and field offices.
- Make credit card purchases as needed.
- Assist with Van requirements, registration, maintenance.
- Assist with engineering issues and diagnose problems to help remote engineers
- Synthesize data from various sources to create consolidated data views.
- Build reports that others can run to provide situational awareness.
- Prepare dashboards to give coworkers, managers, and customers easy access to data.
- Generate reports on a weekly basis to track deployed assets.
- Follow up with customers who haven’t returned items.
- Update the government’s property accounting system.
- Provide data or reports for ad hock request from our customer.
ESA V prides itself in providing high-quality customer support. Part of the asset management’s support staff’s job is interfacing with customers and leaving the customer with his or her problem resolved, in a very timely manner. As such, the ability to prioritize work based on ticket and customer priority, the ability to communicate clearly and effectively are all critical to the success of the individual selected for this position.
All work for the team is tracked in a ticketing system. The ticketing system will be utilized to track performance with negotiated service level agreements and to measure the effectiveness of the staff. Staff members are responsible for keeping tickets up to date at all times.
The technology in use at the Department includes Windows 10 laptops and desktops, Microsoft Office tools, email using Microsoft Exchange and Outlook, and other typical tools. Candidates for these positions should have experience working on and resolving issues with this type of office IT environment.
The Individual selected for the asset management team must undergo a government security investigation and receive a Public Trust approval from the Department of Justice prior to beginning work.
- High school diploma with 7+ years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust
- Customer service-focused attitude
- Candidate should be self-motivated with limited supervision required.
- Past experience providing IT support in a Windows office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Use of an ITSM ticketing system
- Past experience with Department of Justice components
- Active Public Trust access with the Department of Justice
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.