The Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) program at Leidos currently has an opening for Salesforce Developer. The position will be a remote/telework role, with occasional travel as needed. This is an exciting opportunity for a developer looking to gain experience by building, managing, and customizing Salesforce applications to support a U.S. Navy program.
• Perform hands-on technical Salesforce development and implementations, with a focus on delivering functional solutions on the Salesforce.com platform
• Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
• Design and implement solutions to meet specific needs of the program stakeholders, including (but not limited to) CRM tools, workflows, and data visualizations.
• Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices.
• Support Salesforce integrations with other applications, such as Power BI, SharePoint, and other tools which reference Salesforce as a database.
• Provide development support, from design through testing and deployment
• Implement, deploy and document projects that leverage the Salesforce.com toolset
• Post-delivery: work with client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities
• Resolve technical problems and serve as SME (Subject Matter Expert) on Salesforce for the team
• Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or similar field (additional years of experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree or non-IT fields of study)
• 4-8 years of prior relevant experience (or master’s degree with 2-6 years prior relevant experience)
• Salesforce Developer Certification
• Experience with Salesforce domain-specific query languages: SOQL and SOSL
• Experience with Salesforce platform programming languages: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework
• Knowledge of integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middle-ware tools) and data migrations.
• Ability to research solutions and solve problems
• Effective communicator and organizer
• Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, or related field
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.