The Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail-oriented Senior Program Master Scheduler to support a pending New Business Award. The scheduler will be responsible for applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related artifacts in compliance with applicable standards and best practices in coordination with program management and in support of program execution. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of creating a maintaining an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for this project. They will be required to facilitate meetings and work one-on-one to ascertain project activities, resources, requirements, predecessors, successors, impacts, milestones, etc.
Senior Program Master Scheduler responsibilities:
• Implement program scheduling business rhythms.
• Developing baseline schedules and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements, and monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual cost and schedule objectives are met.
• Maintain schedules, perform risk analysis, identify and resolve critical path issues and network logic conflicts.
• Communicate schedule impacts and propose corrective actions to applicable stakeholders.
• Perform cost/schedule integration in support of Earned Value Management requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience as a financial analyst or a Master’s and 6+ years’ experience as a financial analyst
- The candidate should have strong communication skills as they will be working closely with the Program Manager, program team members and the customer.
- The candidate should have experience leading a team and mentoring members of the team.
- Strong Microsoft Office experience.
- Strong Microsoft Project experience
- Strong leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of financial planning/budget planning and tracking
- Advanced Excel skill set including pivot tables, macros, lookup tables
- Must be detail oriented and a team player
- Strong understanding of financial and EVM reporting
- Strong understanding of project planning practices
- Understanding of ANSI/EIA-748 Guidelines
- Experience with Critical Path Methodology (CPM)
- Experience with Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
- Experience with customer interaction and communication with senior leadership
- Ability to secure an FAA Public Trust Clearance
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Strong organization, analytical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Complete project deliverables on time at highest level of quality
- Perform other job-related responsibilities, as assigned.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.