The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions Operations Security Manager is responsible for providing day-to-day support to Leidos Defense Group and Enterprise and Cyber Solutions Operations level management and technical teams. Lead a team of security professionals at multiple locations interpreting and implementing 32 CFR Part 117, National Industrial Security Program Operations Manual (NISPOM) requirements ensuring company and customer security requirements are met.
- Interface with all levels of Leidos leadership, employee personnel and government management personnel to ensure industrial and contract security compliance with security-related manual, directives, policies, plans, procedures, and protocols
- Advise operations leadership with clear security guidance and recommend modifications to operations policies or procedures, as necessary, to reduce risk and protect cleared employees, high-valued assets and classified programs operating in tactical environments
- Lead team of security professionals administering day-to-day security for personnel processing, physical protection, program reviews, communications security, document control system, audits & self-inspections, receipt/dispatch/destruction/mail logs, and classified visit certifications
- Responsible for critical security decisions implementing security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to company and government facilities or information
- Manage and conduct security self-inspections and internal risk assessments, apply risk mitigation methodologies, support customer assessments, and implement security measures to meet requirements
- Oversee physical, personnel and administrative security responsibilities for multiple facilities across Leidos, which often calls for requests to government security representatives regarding accreditations, personnel actions, Information Systems (IS) transmissions and working with other government facility sponsors to draft co-use agreements and MOUs/MOAs for shared classified spaces to include sensitive compartment information and special access program facilities
- Lead efforts concerning physical security of the building to include the possible response to alarms, key/lock control, combination changes and tracking, security camera support, and other potential emergency response needs
- Serve a critical business partner during business development opportunities by providing security subject matter expertise in order to appropriately reflect operations and company industrial, personnel, facility security capabilities
- Direct liaison with future and current government security offices on collateral, special access programs and additional Department of Defense Contract Security Classification Specification requirements
- Oversee investigations and reporting concerning security violations, fraud, theft, sabotage, espionage, subversive activities, or employee misconduct
- Managing budgets within an established target and forecast requirements
- Have current TS/SCI eligibility
- Obtained BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- Current IAM level III certification
- Technical certifications in computer or networking technologies
- Experience with National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- Apply critical thinking based on standards and best practices to solve complex problems
- Understanding of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Have 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams and/or projects
- Possess knowledge of a full range of security principles, concepts, practices, products and services; methods for evaluating risk and vulnerability; implementing mitigating improvement; and disseminating security procedures/processes
- Have a thorough knowledge of Intelligence Community Directives (ICD) 704, ICD 705 and Technical Specifications and DoDM 5105.21, and working knowledge of other applicable Director of National Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, and U.S. Army directives and regulations
- Must have the ability to gather facts and use effective analytical and evaluative methods to assess information, plan the sequence of actions necessary, make sound decisions and solve a variety of security problems.
- Facility Security Officer Program Management for Possessing Facilities Certified
- Detailed understanding of the Risk Management Frame (RMF) to include organization-wide risk management approach
- Subject matter expert in National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publications on RMF implementation and management
- Extensive knowledge in Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) for system categorization and control selection
- Understanding of the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for system design and implementation
- Documented experience as an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) or Information Assurance Manager (IAM) within the DoD community
- ICD 705 Certified with management of fixed as well as Tactical Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities
- Industrial Security Professional Certification
- Oversight of Special Access Programs
- Experience with supply chain risk mitigation
- Documented experience as an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE)
- Current Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Vendor specific certifications
- Documented training in IC Tech Spec for ICD-705
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.