Our new Sr. Incident Management Team (IMT) Analyst will be responsible for providing situational awareness of and coordinating cybersecurity, privacy, and vulnerability management incident response activities.
- Work with incident response participants and stakeholders to set and manage the incident battle rhythm for cybersecurity and privacy incidents
- Assist in the coordination and collection of related Incident Response information
- Schedule, host, and facilitate ad-hoc and recurring incident calls and meetings
- Provide regular updates and status reports on incident response activities to the team, management, and customer
- Support Incident Response-related decisions and actions, including remediation and/or mitigation controls.
- Ensure proper processes and procedures are followed during the incident response process.
- Work closely with external teams and agencies, particularly with incident reporting requirements that have been identified and outlined.
- Responsible for team’s Incident Management procedures and reviewing and updating them, as needed, on a regular basis to ensure procedures are efficient and align to Incident Response best practices.
- Independently complete technical and administrative projects as assigned.
- BS degree with 2+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- 2+ years of Information Technology experience in cybersecurity operations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to adapt communication of advanced technical concepts to different audiences (technical, operational, executive)
- Ability to lead and drive calls and meetings
- Strong organizational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced operations environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills (i.e. adaptable critical thinker and decision maker)
- Familiarity with NIST documents and controls
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a diverse team.
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance prior to start
- Experience managing security incident response activities
- Understanding of privacy concepts
- Experience using ServiceNow
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.