Leidos Civilian Health Solutions is seeking a Systems Engineer with experience with Cloud to support a program with the Department of Health and Human Services in Rockville, MD.
Hybrid role that does require some onsite
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to be in line with company guidelines or SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Assists in the coordination of various testing and evaluating for the development of design and its implementation of the best output.
- Strong technical expertise and management of Active Directory.
- Expertise in implementing and managing Azure Cloud to include Express Routes.
- Managing Azure Active Directory and the ability to troubleshoot issues. Familiarity with Microsoft’s online utilization calculator.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent or equivalent and eight (8) years of general experience. Six (6) years of general experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
- Expertise with VMware (vSphere, vCenter, vRA and vROPs)
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager and Microsoft Endpoint Protection (SCCM)
- Experience with basic Microsoft SQL Server implementation management
- Azure experience
- Experience with CDM tools, specifically CyberArk
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Linux experience (RedHat, Oracle)
- Expertise with PKI management
- AWS experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.