Leidos is looking for a SharePoint Systems Administrator with a current TS/SCI Clearance for a new opportunity providing IT support to the National Security Council. The Program provides SharePoint and Application development, maintenance and sustainment support for Critical applications and capabilities. Each system has its own specific requirements and infrastructure. We are seeking technical, self-motivated SharePoint Systems Administrator, to be versatile and flexible to changing priorities from multiple customers. Leadership skills are highly desired.
- Responsible for the overall support and maintenance of the Microsoft SharePoint platform and related solutions.
- Provide day-to-day operational support activities as well as strategic planning initiatives involving SharePoint.
- Configure and maintain multiple SharePoint farms in support of partner agencies.
- Provide support for authentication and federation with partner agencies, geographically separated farms and replication capabilities.
- Serve as the Tier 2 technical support resource within the IT department
- Act as the SME for SharePoint-related projects and assess/implement new capabilities as needed throughout the organization.
- Integrate with the knowledge management teams within DISA and partner agencies.
- Manage and administer SharePoint and 3rd party tools that include DocAve ; Nintex and , and mobile application support
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, or other related scientific or technical discipline and 8+ years of directly relevant experience is required. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of experience in SharePoint 2016/2019 development
- 3+ years of experience in Atlassian / JIRA development and administration
- COMPTIA Security + Certification
- Position requires an active TS/SCI. Candidate will go through NSC supplemental Clearance process
- SharePoint administration certification
- Experience working with and understanding Mission Critical applications in an Operations environment
- Experience with SAFe Agile of other Agile SW development methodologies
- Experience with Subversion/JIRA
- Experience with code repository, (i.e. GIT/SVN)
- Experience working in Cloud architecture and/or application transitions to the Cloud
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.