Are you ready to join Leidos all-star team? Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos currently has an opening for an Air Force Executive Administration Support Specialist at Fort Gordon, GA. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. The Air Force Executive Administration Support Specialist delivers tailored support to the 5th Intelligence Squadron (5 IS) and the Commander’s Support Staff (CSS) in the performance of duties administratively supportive of the Squadron’s Airmen. They will provide civilian and military personnel human resource technical guidance, expertise, and management analysis to compare, formulate, and recommend to 5 IS leadership courses of action.
The Air Force Executive Administrative Support Specialist will provide oversight and expertise of Commander’s Programs and support the CSS:
- Provide oversight of MOA/MOU Programs and Host-Tenant Support Agreements
- Serve as Unit Monitor for Drug Demand Reduction Program, Records Management Program, specialized military pay functions, and updating military records in MILPDS
- Act as 5 IS requirements advocate during inter-/intra-Service agreement negotiations
- Develop, analyze, and coordinate programming and planning documents; identify function and tasks for participating organization; formulate and provide guidance via correspondence to other units in support matters; maintain Agreements Library; and address/resolve problems with host base or parties involved in document creation/review
- Assist 5 IS producing reports and briefings as required
- Aid in maintaining CSS military programs such as promotions, awards, decorations, etc.
- Facilitate meetings for 5 IS leadership, support planning and agenda creation, record minutes and outcomes, submit and file according to Government retention requirements
- Current TS/SCI Security Clearance .
- Must be able to pass a polygraph after being hired .
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years’ experience; or Associate’s and 10+ years’ of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a Degree.
- 4+ years’ experience performing Air Force Staff duties at the Squadron or higher echelon
- Knowledge of Air Force Commander’s Support Staff programs
- Skilled in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing; and in developing solutions to complex problems; and delivering written and/or verbal presentations to senior-level audiences for decision-making purposes
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
- Experience in the Air Force Cryptologic Enterprise
- Understanding of National SIGINT missions and integration with Services
- Experience updating/maintaining military records in MILPDS
Pay Range:Pay Range $75,400.00 - $116,000.00 - $156,600.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.