Leidos is currently seeking a Deputy Logistics/Transport/Supply Chain Manager.
The Deputy Logistics / Supply Chain Manager will report directly to the Logistics / Supply Chain Manager in the absence of the SCM. The Deputy Logistics SCM will be 2nd In Charge (2IC) over our Supply Chain organization supporting the OASIS Program at a remote operating facility.
The Deputy Logistics / Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for supporting an effective supply chain; overseeing transport and fleet management, property accountability, and ensure that standard logistics and related administrative systems are established and implemented within the OASIS program guidelines. The Deputy Logistics / SCM also plays an important role in team leadership and capacity building of logistics staff.
- Assess requirements of the program from time to time and facilitate change in the related functional areas
- Develop and implement Best Practices in related areas
- Continuously improve quality of staff by imparting training and motivation
- Ensure smooth and efficient coordination across all departments
- Ensure best utilization of system and technology to improve efficiency of operation in related fields
- Lead the team to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Enforce standard company policies and procedures
- Hold regular status meetings with team members
- Communicate effectively with internal customers to identify needs and address the same
- Continually seek opportunities to increase internal customer satisfaction and deepen user relationships
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Review status reports and address issues as appropriate
- Performs additional duties assigned by the Logistics / SCM
- Processes cross training as mandated by the Logistics / SCM
- Alternate for SCM Team Leads as requested by the Logistics / SCM
- Provide oversight of all logistics and supply chain activities
- Confer with facility project and O&M personnel to provide effective logistics and supply chain management support
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 2-6 years of experience
- Top Secret / SCI with CI poly (U.S. Expat) or a NV1 (AUS)
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient
- ERP / MRP Experience / SAP a plus
- Experience providing high quality customer services
- Experience working as part of a dedicated team
- TSPV Security Clearance (AUS)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Certified Property Professional Administration (CPPA) National Property Management Association
Pay Range:Pay Range $59,150.00 - $91,000.00 - $122,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.