Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Are you tired of working 60+ hours a week? Are you looking for a better Work Life Balance? At Leidos, Work Life Balance is not just a catch phrase, it’s a way of life. We expect our employees to work a normal 40 hour week. If this sounds good to you, we invite you to explore our job opportunities with Leidos.
In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to convey complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools.
The NISC IV program at Leidos is looking for a Project Scheduling Analyst!
The candidate will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Planning & Requirements Group, Program Implementation Management (PIM) Team with project financial management and program scheduling activities associated with FAA aircraft navigation aids.
Routine duties will include:
- Monitor budget authorizations, financial commitments, and obligated costs for various projects.
- Track the status of various projects and prepare project milestone reports, obligation reports, validate cost status, and update Project Cost Plans.
- Monitor and review capital asset transactions ensuring concurrence with Federal Financial Accounting Standards.
- Assist in the capitalization of new assets.
- Evaluate equipment for eligibility for capitalization.
- Maintain proper coding of capitalized assets for allocation of depreciation expenses.
- Provide daily reconciliation using FAA enterprise databases such as Delphi, PRISM, and Primavera.
- Experience in scheduling, reconciliation, maintenance of project funds and preparing reports on a recurring basis.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience OR a Masters with 2 +years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience may be considered/accepted in lieu of degree.
- Familiarity with Primavera and/or MS Project.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.