The Civil Transportation Solutions Operation at Leidos has an opening for an energetic and detail oriented financial analyst to support the DOT STS program within our Civil Transportation Solution group.
The Program Finance Analyst is responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract types, size, complexity, and level of risk. In addition, this opportunity has significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other organizations and will work closely with the program manager to help define program goals; create and maintain a program’s budget, schedule and prepare EAC. This role will also prepare and present financial forecasts, reports and help with new business proposals for the customer.
The Program Finance Analyst will work with the EVMS Lead to support project team members in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
Program Finance Analyst responsibilities:
- Developing and driving financial forecasts and analyzing the program’s revenue and costs
- Interpreting operating results, evaluating, and approving expenditure decisions, and identifying operational risk factors
- Participating in the month-end close process and performing variance/trend analyses
- Program life-cycle activities such as project setup/maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and month end close.
- Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s
- Tracking subcontractor hours and costs assessing funding needs
- Invoicing of CPFF/CR/FFP & TM contract types with extensive backup requirements
- Implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst or a Master’s with less than 2 years’ experience as a financial analyst
- Strong MS Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables) and Office skills (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Ability to secure a Public Trust Clearance
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: CPAF, CPFF, FFP, T&M
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organization, analytical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Integrated cost/Schedule analysis experience
- Prior experience in government contracting
- Experience with Leidos finance and financial systems such as Cost Point
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.