We’re looking for a systems administrator who specializes in SharePoint Farm Administration to help us maintain optimal SharePoint environments on multiple enclaves, by performing routine maintenance, user profile updates, server configurations, troubleshooting, and collaborating across teams toward incident resolutions during outages.
As a systems administrator on our project, you’ll ensure all infrastructure is functional and available, constantly look for ways to make the infrastructure better using the latest technology and the best implementation strategies, update and patch critical systems, and perform STIG updates. You’ll help customers overcome tough challenges through monitoring and performance management. Your technical expertise will be vital as you identify problem areas and opportunities for improvement in a mission critical network. Your experience and communication skills will come in handy as you turn metrics into information and communicate their meaning. This is an opportunity to gain experience in an innovative and mission-driven environment. We focus on growing as a team, so we’ll share techniques, work through challenges, and develop new methodologies together. Join our team and solve daily challenges as we support our Mission customers.
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 and 2019 architecture, Farm Administration and Central Administration
- Experience with troubleshooting SharePoint issues in a collaborative setting to resolve challenging technical problems, including Kerberos connections to SharePoint
- Experience in resolving SharePoint SQL Server or Database issues with the Database Engineers
- Experience with reviewing logs to identify and resolve issues
- Ability to write PowerShell scripts to perform functions, generate statistics, move data, or automate tasks
- Ability to administrate and maintain Windows servers, IIS and SharePoint
- Security+ certification, IAT Level II certification, or IAT Level III certification
- 4+ year of experience as a SharePoint Admin with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with migrating SharePoint from on Prem to hybrid or Cloud versions
- Ability to update STIG checklists and apply patches to the systems to maintain or improve security posture
- Ability to take initiative and follow through on assignments.
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.